CALL (610) 220-1907 anytime 7 days/week!
Providing Dependable, Quality Home Inspections in Reading, Exeter, Morgantown, Sinking Spring, & Surrounding.
Home Inspector in Reading, Morgantown, Sinking Spring & Surrounding
When you hire ARTI Home Inspections LLC, you get:
1) An experienced ASHI-certified home inspector. We encourage you to walk around with the inspector so he can point things out, answer your questions, and give you maintenance tips.
2) SAME DAY Reports that include Digitial Pictures, Summary of Material Defects, PreClosing Walk-Through Checklist, and more.
3) FREE "My Home" Book loaded with useful information and tips on how to properly operate and maintain a home.
4) Flexible Scheduling! We are Available 7 Days/Week for your convenience. And no, we don't charge extra for weekends!
5) Access to the Home Inspector after the Inspection. We aren't like the big companies that leave the office at 4:30pm. If you have a question about your report, call or email us and we respond almost always the same day.
6) PEACE of MIND! You will know what you're buying and have the confidence to move forward with your purchase or walk away.
In addition to Home Inspections, we offer:
ARTI Home Inspections LLC offers Residential & Commercial Home Inspections in Reading, Morgantown, Exeter, Sinking Spring, Boyertown & Surrounding areas of Berks County, Montgomery, Chester, Lancaster and Allegheny Counties.
Buying a home is probably the most expensive purchase you will ever make. Whether you are a
First-time Home Buyer or Seasoned Investor, you want A Home Inspector You can Trust!
David Artigliere is an ASHI-Certified Home Inspector and has been inspecting homes and commercial properties for over 15 years. He lives in the Reading area and serves all of Berks, Montgomery, Chester, Allegheny & Lancaster counties.
With a Master's Degree in Engineering from UPENN and 20+ years of real estate rehab experience, you can feel confident in David's ability to provide a professional and thorough home inspection.
If you ever asked yourself "Do I even really Need a Home Inspection?", check out our